Hallelujah Night is for EVERYBODY! If you're looking for a fun and safe halloween alternative for your family, Hallelujah Night is perfect! Kids and families will be amazed by the activities, games, rides that are offered at Hallelujah Night. This year we are kicking it up a notch. More rides and more trunk or treating means MORE CANDY and MORE FUN!!! This year we are also adding some other really cool attractions to Hallelujah Night like a live funny dj, food trucks, "Bahama Bucks" and much more. We've been reaching the community of Tomball and the surrounding areas for 30 years with over 3,000 people in attendance each year and we are excited to announce that 2017 Hallelujah Night is going to blow the other years away! We are so hyped to have you and your family join us for Hallelujah Night!
There are several different ways that you help make Hallelujah Night 2017 the best it's ever been!
1. SIGN UP TO BE A TRUNK LEADER
- Being a trunk leader is a fun and creative way to reach out to the community! Transforming your trunk into a fun activity or game with decorations is a sure hit to kids and families. We just ask that you keep your trunk family friendly and not scary. We will also be giving a trophy to the most creative and "wow" trunk.
2. DONATE TO HALLELUJAH NIGHT OR SPONSOR A RIDE
This year, we have more attractions than ever before and we'd love your help sponsoring!
3. SIGN UP TO RUN A RIDE OR SERVE IN ANOTHER CAPACITY
- To ensure that Hallelujah Night is a success, we need our River of Praise family to step up and serve like we always do! There's so many ways to serve at this event (face painting, running a ride, parking).